Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Recipies Coming Soon!


So "No Susie Homemaker Here" has gone through a trasnformation from a carefree newlywed to an expectant mom. With 2.5 weeks to go until due date, I am on maternity leave. I have no idea what to do with myself! I have been working since I was 13 starting with babysitting for the neighbors...then my friend and I started serving food at the neighborhood parties. I worked all through college and even started working full time at a PR firm in my last semester of college...now I am 33 and I finally have some time off before baby comes. Everyone says to enjoy this time to myself because it won't be long till I am breastfeeding all through the night and cleaning up poopie diapers...that is all well and good, but there's only so much "The View" and "What Not to Wear" a girl can watch! So I have once again picked up my knife and cutting board and am about to try out some recipies. I am hoping to pitch in a little bit so Joe can take a break from the nightly cooking. See what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment